Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
Ideal for quickly detecting elevated body temperatures, the Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer eliminates the need for replacement probe covers and other supplies while reducing potential spread of diseases from using contact devices. This stores up to 32 readings and can be used to monitor groups or individuals for temperature change. A large backlit LCD display makes monitoring and recording temperatures quick and easy. Adjustable alarm alerts user visually and audibly when temperature exceeds programmed limit.
- Eliminates need for replacement supplies, reduces potential spread of diseases from using contact devices
- Adjustable alarm alerts user visually and audibly when temperature exceeds programmed limit
- Memory stores up to 32 readings for easy recall
- Large backlit LCD display
- Complete with 2 AA batteries and pouch