Breakfast Can Set You up For the Day, but Hunger Can Hold You Back for Life.
At Quaker we believe every child has the right to the fire inside, but for the 1 in 8 children at risk of hunger in the UK(1) an empty bowl is too often the reality at the start of their day. That’s why we’ve partnered with Magic Breakfast clubs since 2009, feeding hungry children before school with a nutritious breakfast to fuel their concentration and learning so they can go on to reach their full potential(2).
Now you can help make a difference too, as every special pack of Quaker you buy will help provide an extra 500,000 bowls of porridge* to school children in need.
*For each Quaker promotional pack sold up to a maximum of 500,000 packs, Magic Breakfast will receive 1 bowl of porridge which is equivalent to one 27g sachet of Quaker Oat so Simple original (which has an RRP of £2.75 per pack of 10 sachets). The 500,000 bowls of porridge is in addition to the 2.9m bowls of porridge Quaker pledges to donate to Magic Breakfast during 21/22. Magic Breakfast – Registered charity number 1102510 in England and SC048202 in Scotland.
(2) Source: National Statistics, Family resource survey: March 2021
(3) Source: Magic Breakfast partner school survey, 2019
– 100% wholegrain rolled oats
– Come rain or shine, kick-start your morning with a warming bowl of traditional Quaker porridge prepared with your choice of sweet or savoury toppings
– Enjoy making your own Overnight Oats or try blended with your favourite smoothie
– A natural source of fibre with no added sugar
– Helps lower cholesterol* †Oat beta-glucan has been shown to lower blood cholesterol. High cholesterol is a risk factor in the development of coronary heart disease.
In each Quaker porridge bowl you will find oats bursting with goodness
Quaker traditional wholegrain oats are our oats in their purest form, no added sugar, no artificials, only Quaker oats
Oat beta-glucan 3.6g per 100g.
Each serving (40g) contains 47% of the 3g of oat beta-glucan suggested per day.
“Quaker” and the Quaker man device are registered trademarks.